Here are the frequently asked questions about my themes. Please make sure you read through them beforeyou ask. your answer may be answered below. If not, please search it on google first then message me. Repeated questions will be deleted.
How do you make themes? ▼
I learnt making themes by myself. I used another theme makers basecode and played around with it. I obviously didn't make it public as the code wasn't mine. I used it for personal uses and gave credits to the rightful owner. Good places to learn about html/css are - tumblr custom html help / w3Schools
Can i have a theme named after me? ▼
Yes ofcourse! But you have to be following my main blog. I do check! If you have followed me then write your name below! I will let you know if I have used your name!
Do you make custom themes? ▼
Not at the moment, sorry! I might during holidays, but it depends if I am busy or not!
Someone has stolen/used some parts of your theme ▼
If you see anybody using my themes withoutcredits, then please message me! And if possible, please message them! I help out anybody who helps me find any theme stealers etc.
How do i install a theme? ▼
1. Pick a theme
2. Click on 'preview & code' - you will be redirected to the theme post
3. You will see an image of the theme again, underneath will be a description.
4. Click on 'preview' to see how the theme looks or click on 'install' to install the theme.
5. You will be directed to the pastebin website, above the code there should be a link that says 'raw'
6. click on 'raw' and then use ctrl+a to select everything and ctrl+c to copy.
7. go to customize, edit html. get rid of everything there and paste the new code (ctrl+v)
8. then click on update preview & save. Refresh the page and customize the theme colours etc.
suggestions for a theme? ▼
if you would like certain features in a theme, then please message me a detailed explanation of what you would like below!
Infinite scrolling is not enabled/working? ▼
This is because your posts per page has been set to 10 or a value below. Go to customize, scroll down to 'advanced' and changed posts per page to 15
How do i add links to my theme? ▼
Go to customize and scroll down until you see text fields on where you can add links. It should say link 1 title/link etc. Then do the following:
Most of my themes are available in 1,2,3 or more columns. You can change the number of columns by:
1. go to customize 2. scroll down until you see different features that you can enable.
3. find the options for 'two columns' or 'three columns' and click on the tick box to enable the feature.
Why don't i have the theme with the same colours/background? ▼
my themes do not come with the same colour schemes or the same backgrounds. You can use your own images/colours to use. If you would like the same background, you can either locate it here or you can just ask me for the background/colours if you can't find it
There is a problem with my theme. ▼
Here are some helpful ways to fix the problem:
1. My themes are best viewed on google chrome. Therefore i suggest you use google chrome. you can install it from here.
2. Try re-installing the theme.
3. Make sure you have deleted everything in your html source before you added in the new theme
I get complaints like ‘the posts are overlapping’ etc. The only thing i can really do is tell you to install the theme again. Unless i know the solution to your problem. If you have any problems in your theme, i will always ask if i can go onto your account and fix it for you. I have given blog makeovers to many people so you can trust me.
Can i add extra codings to my themes? Where can i? ▼
Yes you can, but if the theme gets messed up, it means that you have either put the code in the wrong place, or it just doesn't work that well with the html. or maybe the code is wrong.
you can find tons of tutorials online for tumblr. Search it on google. I have some tutorials here.
Where can i find some backgrounds? ▼
I have backgrounds here & are categorised. You can always google for more backgrounds.